Graduate Site Engineers
AG Wilson are seeking self motivated civil engineering graduates to join our team!
As a Graduate Site Engineer you will be based initially in N.Ireland working on UK Waste Water Projects. AG Wilson also offer opportunities for graduates to gain experience and expertise on UK Water and Waste Water Projects in GB
Who We Are:
- AG Wilson is a civil engineering contractor based in Portadown with over 40 years industry experience.
What We Can Offer:
- Mentorship and guidance from experienced professionals
- Competitive Salary and benefits package
- Opportunity for continued professional development
- Health and Wellbeing Initiatives
What Will Be Expected of You:
- Self motivated and effective team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Full driving License
Reporting to a Senior Engineer, the role will involve a range of duties, key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Setting out and taking levels
- Ensuring works are delivered in line with the programme
- Liaison with key stakeholders and ability to foster a collaborative working relationship with clients, PMs and supply chain
- Delivering projects in compliance with company policies and ISO Integrated Management Systems
- Assisting in the management and coordination of projects to ensure that health & safety, environmental, quality, design, procurement & site operations are managed & executed to highest standards.
To apply please forward CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org