Lagan Park Dromara
This Rural Village Renewal Scheme was delivered as part of an action plan to improve recreational & leisure facilities which entailed;
- Construction of 100m long (out and back) pump track containing series of humps, berms table tops and rollers.
- Resurfacing of an existing MUGA and removal of games wall with Multi-use goal area.
- Installation of 5 element dodecahedron climbing system with 2 elevated spheres on wetpour fall attenuation surface and lighting.
- Outdoor seating with casual teaching diversity area and outdoor adult gym equipment.
- Lighting Design, in 4 circuits via photocells, proximity sensors and time limited switches
The existing public park was located beside a primary school with several interfaces with the public. Improved access to community facilities required rationalisation of the existing entrance with the inclusion of 2 additional parking spaces within the school premises.
Works were carefully planned and phased within a live environment to mitigate H&S risk to public and construction nuisance