Old Town Quay, Portadown
Old Town Quay Redevelopment was a key item for the development of tourism in the area. It is also now a local landmark, finished to a high standard at the gateway to Portadown. Contract was for Environmental Improvements to Old Town Quay and included;
- Supply & Installation of 2 new floating pontoons and access ramps including driven piled fixings into river bed.
- Supply and installation of new service bollards on floating pontoons to provide light, power, water, fire fighting and safety equipment for users including trancing and ducting services.
- Concrete walling to sides of existing slipway and rock armouring to river banks.
- Creation of new car park including kerbing and drainage.
- Creation of new reinforced grass area for trailer park including kerbing and drainage.
- Creation of hard surfaced paths to pedestrian areas
- Supply and installation of lighting columns, street furniture, boundary railings, riverside railing, seats, bins, picnic tables and signage.
- Soft landscaping works, importing of topsoil, grassing and planting
- Removal of large mound between car park and river and disposal of material off site.